List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:September 26 2007 5:06pm
Subject:Re: no version information available
View as plain text
Jerry Ro wrote:

> I tried using the --with-mysql-lib=/usr/local/lib64/mysql
> --with-mysql-include=/usr/local/include, but this still does not help,

You're saying here that the library in /usr/local/lib64/mysql, but
previously, you said it was in /usr/local/lib64.  Which is it?

The simpler --with-mysql=/usr/local may also work.  That sets both the
include and library paths, inferring subdirectories under that for each.
  It only works if the library and headers are in subdirectories are in
"standard" locations, so that it can guess successfully.

> when running the executable I still get the error about /usr/lib64.

Then the link isn't linking to the library you think it is.  Which
brings me to repeat: you have too many libraries installed.  Pare it
down to just the ones you actually need.
Thread
no version information availableJerry Ro19 Sep
  • Re: no version information availableWarren Young19 Sep
    • Re: no version information availableJerry Ro19 Sep
      • Re: no version information availableWarren Young20 Sep
        • Re: no version information availableJerry Ro21 Sep
          • Re: no version information availableWarren Young22 Sep
            • Re: no version information availableJerry Ro23 Sep
              • Re: no version information availableWarren Young25 Sep
                • Re: no version information availableJonathan Wakely25 Sep
                • Re: no version information availableJerry Ro26 Sep
                  • Re: no version information availableWarren Young26 Sep
    • Re: no version information availableJerry Ro19 Sep