List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Antero Markkanen Date:September 20 2007 5:01pm
Subject:Re: Visual Studio, linking sample1: Can't open file "mysqlpp_util.lib"
View as plain text
Hi,

Yesterday I made a mistake, when subscribing plusplus mailing list (I chose
plusplus-plain-digest list). Probably because of that your answer didn't
come to my e-mail, and I can't answer you by replying yor mail.

Warren Young wrote: Do you mean 2.3.2, or are you really using an old
version?

No, I really had older version 2.2.3. I downloaded mysql++-2.2.3.tar.gz (1.6
MB, 2007.04.17) from Tangetsoft pages at beginning of June.
Today afternoon I downloaded mysql++-2.3.2.tar.gz (1.6 MB, 2007.07.11) and
extracted it by winzip to directory C:\Program Files\MySQL.

Warren Young wrote: Open mysql++.sln in Visual Studio, and let it convert
the projects to the current format.  When you build it, it builds the
library first, and then all of the examples including simple1.

I can't find mysql++.sln or any other .sln files in MySQL++-2.3.2 directory
or in its subdirectories. In Which directory that file should to be? Or is
it generated by some other run I ought to run first?

Tomorrow I'm visiting my customer. We will countinue working with this
problen at weekend.

Kind regards
Antero Markkanen

Thread
Visual Studio, linking sample1: Can't open file "mysqlpp_util.lib"Antero Markkanen20 Sep
  • Re: Visual Studio, linking sample1: Can't open file "mysqlpp_util.lib"Warren Young20 Sep
Re: Visual Studio, linking sample1: Can't open file "mysqlpp_util.lib"Antero Markkanen20 Sep
RE: Visual Studio, linking sample1: Can't open file "mysqlpp_util.lib"Dale Stewart20 Sep