List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Antero Markkanen Date:September 20 2007 4:49am
Subject:Visual Studio, linking sample1: Can't open file "mysqlpp_util.lib"
View as plain text
I and my brother have problem when compiling a project witht MySQL++. I have
installed MySQL 5.0.41 (WinXP) and it's working well. We are using
MySQL++-2.2.3. Compiling sample1 project using Visual Studio 2005 causes
following error at linking phase. LINK: FATAL ERROR, LNK1104: CANNOT OPEN
FILE "mysqlpp_util.lib".

I have read messages on plusplus mailing list and Tangetsoft FAQ pages, but
we haven't managed solve the problem yet. I have long and strong experience
about RDBs and using sql, but almost unfamiliar with C and C++ programming.
My brother instead has good experience about C++ programming, but he's
beginner with Visual Studio. Would you, Please help us resolve the problem
we have. Thank You in advance.

Kind regards
Antero Markkanen

Thread
Visual Studio, linking sample1: Can't open file "mysqlpp_util.lib"Antero Markkanen20 Sep
  • Re: Visual Studio, linking sample1: Can't open file "mysqlpp_util.lib"Warren Young20 Sep
Re: Visual Studio, linking sample1: Can't open file "mysqlpp_util.lib"Antero Markkanen20 Sep
RE: Visual Studio, linking sample1: Can't open file "mysqlpp_util.lib"Dale Stewart20 Sep