List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:September 20 2007 3:23am
Subject:Re: All tables for a Database ( with information)
View as plain text
Mandy Llanes wrote:
> I want recovery information for all tables of a database. With
> mysqlpp::Connection i have the conection to database, but how i can
> recovery all information for their tables ( fields, type fields,
> keyword fields).

examples/fieldinf1.cpp
examples/dbinfo.cpp
Thread
All tables for a Database ( with information)Mandy Llanes19 Sep
  • RE: All tables for a Database ( with information)Jim Wallace19 Sep
  • Re: All tables for a Database ( with information)Warren Young20 Sep
  • Re: All tables for a Database ( with information)Mandy Llanes20 Sep