List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Nils Woetzel Date:September 18 2007 2:07pm
Subject:RE: vector error ( LNK2005)
View as plain text
Didn't we have a similar problem in 2.2.3, where the MYSQLPP_EXPORT was in
front of classes, like one derived from std::vector< std::string> giving the
same linker error, and it was not necessary to export them to the
mysqlpp.dll?
The fix to this problem was to remove the "MYSQLPP_EXPORT" in front of the
class FieldNames. This was the release after 2.2.3, where this error
occurred.

I did not find anything similar in the 2.3.2 version. But I might not see
it.

So the question is - which version of the library are you using? Please make
sure you have the latest.

If it is the latest, Warren might know which classes/functions were added
with the "MYSQLPP_EXPORT" since the fix for 2.2.3, which might not need to
be exported?

I hope this helps
Nils