List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:September 13 2007 10:25am
Subject:Re: cannot open include file winsock.h
View as plain text
siva kumar pudi wrote:
> 1>c:\documents and settings\siva\my documents\visual
> studio\projects\mysql++-2.3.2\lib\common.h(43) : fatal error C1083: Cannot
> open include file: 'winsock.h': No such file or directory

Install the Platform SDK from the same place you got Visual Studio
Express.  And please take these questions to a more appropriate forum.
We're here to support MySQL++, not teach you how to program in Windows.
Thread
cannot open include file winsock.hsiva kumar pudi13 Sep
  • Re: cannot open include file winsock.hWarren Young13 Sep
  • RE: cannot open include file winsock.hJim Wallace13 Sep
  • mysql_real_connectmosaed27 Sep