List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:siva kumar pudi Date:September 13 2007 9:53am
Subject:Re: install mysql++ in windows
View as plain text
Hi Warren,
                 Thanks fro your quick help.
But I cant find mysql++.sln in mysql++ 2.3.2 .tar zip file which i
downloaded from   But I have mysql++.dsp in that zip
file.Is  this the file which I have to load into visual studio and run.

 I am sorry for  these small quries.I am completely new beginer.Please help
me to install mysql++.

Thank You
siva kumar