List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:siva kumar pudi Date:September 13 2007 6:03am
Subject:install mysql++ in windows
View as plain text
Hi all,
            I am using vc++ 2005 Express edition( Windows XP)  and need to
connect to the database.I got mysql 5.0.45  installed and need to install
mysql++ .I am  completely new to vc++, mysql .I am new beginer. I searched
the forum ( mailing list) for the process of installation of mysql++. But
these are very abstract,I could'nt understand them.

              I got mysql 5.0.45  installed with complete installation
option.And now i need to insatll  mysql++.I didnt find any mysql++ dir in
the
mysql  installation dir. How to get mysql++ installed and build libraray
files .I downloaded mysql++2.3.2 tar.gz from  tangentsoft.net.Please help me
here how to proceed .

Thank you
siva kumar

Thread
install mysql++ in windowssiva kumar pudi13 Sep
  • Re: install mysql++ in windowsWarren Young13 Sep
    • Re: install mysql++ in windowssiva kumar pudi13 Sep
      • RE: install mysql++ in windowsPaul13 Sep
    • Re: install mysql++ in windowsWarren Young13 Sep
RE: install mysql++ in windowsDale Stewart13 Sep