List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Don Arnett Date:July 26 2000 4:36pm
Subject:libmysqlclient.so.9
View as plain text
Hello

I'm new to both MySql and MySql++.  Have loaded MySql 3.22.32 and am
attempting to load MySql++, but when I try to install the RPM, I get an
error stating that I must have "libmysqlclient.so.9".

I cannot find version 9.  It appears that what I have is version 6.  I've
looked thru the download sections and don't know where else to look.  I've
tried both the RPM version of MySql 3.22.32 and the source (you compile it)
version.

Any ideas?

Thanks
Don Arnett
darnett@stripped

Thread
libmysqlclient.so.9Don Arnett26 Jul
  • Re: libmysqlclient.so.9Patrick Heusser14 Oct
  • Re: libmysqlclient.so.9Patrick Heusser14 Oct
    • Re: libmysqlclient.so.9Thimble Smith15 Oct