List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Graham Reitz Date:September 10 2007 9:42pm
Subject:Re: Connection object timeout question...
View as plain text
 >I don't see that on Linux.  (I assume from your "m_" MFCism that
you're on Windows.)  I see these behaviors:

The code is running on mac os x, windows, and linux.  We see it on
mac and windows, have to try it on my ubuntu box later.  It's just a
style thing used by my colleages and myself (about twelve of us) that
prefer to know what the scope is with a quick glance.

Thanks for answering the question.  That makes sense now.