List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Graham Reitz Date:September 10 2007 2:57pm
Subject:Re: SQLS
View as plain text
Find the following file custom.pl.  It should be in the mysql++ lib
directory and change the following line to the amount that you need:

my $max_data_members = 40;

You will probably have to run configure to get it to create the
header file.

That file can get really big so I would encourage you to break up
your table if you can.  The authors of mysqlpp think it's really
really rare to ever need more than 25 columns, weird there's at least
two of us now.  lol

Good luck,
Graham

On Sep 10, 2007, at 9:30 AM, Mandy Llanes wrote:

> Hello,
> I'm need SQL Struct ++ with plus 25 fields, but the MySQL++ only
> implement to 25 fields.
> I reference sql_create_n(................)
>
> Ex. sql_create_#(NAME, COMPCOUNT, SETCOUNT, TYPE1, ITEM1, ...
> TYPE#, ITEM#)
> I'm can aggregations convert tables but I'want others solutions.
> Any body any things another solutions?
> Very thank's for all.

Thread
SQLSMandy Llanes10 Sep
  • Re: SQLSGraham Reitz10 Sep
  • Re: SQLSWarren Young10 Sep
  • RE: SQLSJim Wallace10 Sep
    • Connection object timeout question...Graham Reitz10 Sep
      • Re: Connection object timeout question...Warren Young10 Sep
        • Re: Connection object timeout question...Graham Reitz10 Sep