List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Des Smith Date:September 5 2007 3:01pm
Subject:Timeouts on queries under Solaris
View as plain text
I'm using the mysql++ 2.2.3 libraries on Solaris , Sun0S 5.10.

I'm using the version of the libraries with the fix for the
Connection->set_option issue that was reported on the MySQL mailing list
, #17513.

I'm testing now on Solaris Sun0S 5.10 using g++ (GCC) 3.3.5.

When I suspend the database, using kill -SIGSTOP, the executing write
query does not timeout as expected.

The read/write timeout has been set to 1 second.

It looks like timeouts work on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4 (compiler g++
(GCC) 3.4.5 (Red Hat 3.4.5-2)) , but not Solaris?

Can you confirm this?

Thanks

Des Smith.

This email and any files transmitted with are confidential and intended solely for the
use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  If you have received this
email in error then please delete it and notify the sender. Do not make a copy or forward
it to anyone.  This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept for the
presence of computer viruses.

Adaptive Mobile Security Ltd, Dublin Technology Centre, Taylors Lane, Dublin 8,Ireland
Directors: B Collins, L Burke (UK), G. Maclachlan (UK). J. Ennis (UK)
Registered in Ireland, Company No. 370343, VAT Reg.No.IE63903430

Timeouts on queries under SolarisDes Smith5 Sep
  • Re: Timeouts on queries under SolarisWarren Young5 Sep