List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Efstratios Gavves Date:September 4 2007 1:08pm
Subject:Re: Windows Form Application - MySQL problem
View as plain text
I dont think that the setting arent right, because at the very start
of the project, when I only had one or two forms there was no problem.
After inserting 3 or 4, errors showed up. And this happened again and
again, as I started a new project from scratch. I think I ll do what
you said, step by step searching.