List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:September 4 2007 12:08pm
Subject:Re: Windows Form Application - MySQL problem
View as plain text
Efstratios Gavves wrote:
> I think it is connected to MySQL++ somehow, because when I remove the
> part referred to MySQL++ everything is fine.

Yet, no error message references MySQL++ in any way.

This suggests you have a build setting problem.  Re-read the
instructions in README.vc, particularly in the Windows Forms section.
If that doesn't fix it, my next suggestion would be to make use of your
source code management system to find the last point where it worked,
and study the differences.
Thread
Windows Form Application - MySQL problemEfstratios Gavves30 Aug
  • Re: Windows Form Application - MySQL problemWarren Young30 Aug
    • Re: Windows Form Application - MySQL problemEfstratios Gavves31 Aug
      • Re: Windows Form Application - MySQL problemWarren Young4 Sep
        • Re: Windows Form Application - MySQL problemEfstratios Gavves4 Sep