List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Efstratios Gavves Date:August 31 2007 3:33pm
Subject:Re: Windows - install.bat and stuff
View as plain text
Connection failed: Unknown MySQL server 'resetb'(11001)
This is the error in the command line.

When you execute install.bat in command line, the only thing it says
is: "install.bat
works with [subdir]" There is nowhere in the Readme any refernces
about a subdir. It nly
says about the dir c:\mysql++. Anyway, I dont understand the reason,
why you have to
declare the name of he subdir and it isn't produced automatically with
a default name.