List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Yassin Date:August 31 2007 12:23pm
Subject:Re: std::vector of mysqlpp::Row
View as plain text
> In MySQL++ v2.3, the Result object must outlive the Row objects that
> come from it, but with storein(), the Result object only lasts as long
> as the storein() call.

Can you explain me why? Even if I store manually each row in a
std::vector (without calling mysqlpp::Query::storein() ), I have the
same problem. I'll try to use SSQLS, but I'd like to know why it
happens.

Thanks.
Thread
std::vector of mysqlpp::RowYassin30 Aug
  • Re: std::vector of mysqlpp::RowWarren Young31 Aug
    • Re: std::vector of mysqlpp::RowYassin31 Aug
      • Re: std::vector of mysqlpp::RowWarren Young4 Sep