List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Efstratios Gavves Date:August 29 2007 7:36pm
Subject:Windows - install.bat and stuff
View as plain text
Hello!!!

Well, as I was trying to install properly mysql++, I had some problems
with the READMEs. In fact, I suppose they are not clear enough in some
points. Specifically, the install.bat must be followed by an argument
which declares the name of the subdirectory in the dir c:\\mysql++. I
only realised that when I opened install.bat  in Notepad and tried to
figure it out, how is ti going. So, if I want to make some changes in
the readme file, what should I do?

Oh, and some other thing. The resetdb couldn't be installed. There was
a message, "resetdb does not exist" or something. I dont know if this
happened to others too, therefore I mention it.

Stratis

Thread
Windows - install.bat and stuffEfstratios Gavves29 Aug
  • Re: Windows - install.bat and stuffWarren Young30 Aug
    • Re: Windows - install.bat and stuffEfstratios Gavves31 Aug
Re: Windows - install.bat and stuffWarren Young4 Sep