List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Tonia Tatasen Date:August 23 2007 2:10am
Subject:Re: Linking problem ^^
View as plain text
> Tonia Tatasen wrote:
> >
> > But when I try to compile the first example I get serveral linking
> > errorrs: (but I only list one, because they all look more or less the
> > same)
>
> Read the FAQ, and the docs: http://tangentsoft.net/mysql++/#faq
>
> The FAQ item on link errors probably contains your answer, as does README.vc

Thanks for your help. It works now. I feel so noobish now, haha ^^

Kind Regards,
Tonia
Jetzt testen! http://produkte.web.de/club/?mc=021130

Thread
Linking problem ^^Tonia Tatasen22 Aug
  • Re: Linking problem ^^Maarten Schrijvers22 Aug
  • Re: Linking problem ^^Warren Young22 Aug
Re: Linking problem ^^Tonia Tatasen23 Aug