List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jonathan Wakely Date:August 18 2007 1:01am
Subject:Re: Eyeballs needed on new reference counted pointer template
View as plain text
On 18/08/07, Jonathan Wakely <mysql@stripped> wrote:

> > So, tell me why I'm wrong.  Why is it helpful to send off Rows to a
> > second thread while the first reuses the Result object for a new query?
>
> I don't think it is useful,

let me rephrase that, I think it could be useful, but users should be
responsible for whatever synchronisation is needed, not the lib.

Jon
Thread
Eyeballs needed on new reference counted pointer templateWarren Young15 Aug
  • Re: Eyeballs needed on new reference counted pointer templateChris Frey15 Aug
    • Re: Eyeballs needed on new reference counted pointer templateWarren Young16 Aug
  • Re: Eyeballs needed on new reference counted pointer templateAlex Burton15 Aug
    • Re: Eyeballs needed on new reference counted pointer templateWarren Young16 Aug
  • Re: Eyeballs needed on new reference counted pointer templateJoseph Artsimovich15 Aug
    • Re: Eyeballs needed on new reference counted pointer templateJonathan Wakely16 Aug
      • Re: Eyeballs needed on new reference counted pointer templateWarren Young16 Aug
        • Re: Eyeballs needed on new reference counted pointer templateJonathan Wakely18 Aug
          • Re: Eyeballs needed on new reference counted pointer templateJonathan Wakely18 Aug
          • Re: Eyeballs needed on new reference counted pointer templateWarren Young20 Aug
    • Re: Eyeballs needed on new reference counted pointer templateWarren Young16 Aug
  • RE: Eyeballs needed on new reference counted pointer templateJoel Fielder15 Aug
    • Re: Eyeballs needed on new reference counted pointer templateWarren Young16 Aug
  • Re: Eyeballs needed on new reference counted pointer templateRobert Mecklenburg15 Aug
    • Re: Eyeballs needed on new reference counted pointer templateGraham Reitz15 Aug