List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joel Fielder Date:August 17 2007 8:40am
Subject:RE: SSQLSv2 design discussion
View as plain text
Warren Young wrote:
> Perhaps you are overengineering it.  What's wrong with just
subclassing
> mysqlpp::Date and telling ssqlsxlat to use your subclass?  Every
> assignment to it can run the text through your extra logic.

Nothing!  I was just thinking out loud.  Especially if we can reduce
dependencies so it doesn't drag other bits of mysql/mysql++ in - sorry
to bring that up *again* :)

Thread
SSQLSv2 design discussionWarren Young15 Aug
  • Re: SSQLSv2 design discussionChris Frey15 Aug
    • Re: SSQLSv2 design discussionWarren Young16 Aug
      • Re: SSQLSv2 design discussionChris Frey16 Aug
  • RE: SSQLSv2 design discussionJoel Fielder15 Aug
    • RE: SSQLSv2 design discussionJoel Fielder15 Aug
      • Re: SSQLSv2 design discussionWarren Young16 Aug
        • RE: SSQLSv2 design discussionJoel Fielder17 Aug
    • Re: SSQLSv2 design discussionWarren Young16 Aug