List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Chris Frey Date:August 16 2007 5:27pm
Subject:Re: SSQLSv2 design discussion
View as plain text
On Thu, Aug 16, 2007 at 02:11:31AM -0600, Warren Young wrote:
> Are you ceding nominal control of the packarray project, then?  I mean,
> if someone were to just take over and finish it, would you object?

I wouldn't object at all.  It is LGPL, and meant to be used.
The latest code is here, to my recollection:

	http://www.netdirect.ca/~cdfrey/software/packarray.cc

If someone does finish it, I'd love to see the results.  The only reason
it is not "finished" is that I was aiming for perfect portability, and
somehow that eluded me, so if someone manages that, I want to see! :-)

- Chris

Thread
SSQLSv2 design discussionWarren Young15 Aug
  • Re: SSQLSv2 design discussionChris Frey15 Aug
    • Re: SSQLSv2 design discussionWarren Young16 Aug
      • Re: SSQLSv2 design discussionChris Frey16 Aug
  • RE: SSQLSv2 design discussionJoel Fielder15 Aug
    • RE: SSQLSv2 design discussionJoel Fielder15 Aug
      • Re: SSQLSv2 design discussionWarren Young16 Aug
        • RE: SSQLSv2 design discussionJoel Fielder17 Aug
    • Re: SSQLSv2 design discussionWarren Young16 Aug