List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:August 16 2007 10:11am
Subject:Re: Eyeballs needed on new reference counted pointer template
View as plain text
Robert Mecklenburg wrote:

> It's also worth mentioning that the shared_ptr classes have been
> accepted for C++ Technical Report 1 and will be included in all future
> C++ compiler suites.  It is already in gcc 4.1.2.

Ah, now *this* I could get behind, if only it went back to GCC 3.3 or
so.  It'd also have to be in at least VC++ 2005.  We're already using a
few TR1 features, though they all have workarounds if you turn on
certain build options.  I have no problem using such features in advance
of standardization if they're widespread already.

I guess we can look into it for MySQL++ 6.0.  :)
Thread
Eyeballs needed on new reference counted pointer templateWarren Young15 Aug
  • Re: Eyeballs needed on new reference counted pointer templateChris Frey15 Aug
    • Re: Eyeballs needed on new reference counted pointer templateWarren Young16 Aug
  • Re: Eyeballs needed on new reference counted pointer templateAlex Burton15 Aug
    • Re: Eyeballs needed on new reference counted pointer templateWarren Young16 Aug
  • Re: Eyeballs needed on new reference counted pointer templateJoseph Artsimovich15 Aug
    • Re: Eyeballs needed on new reference counted pointer templateJonathan Wakely16 Aug
      • Re: Eyeballs needed on new reference counted pointer templateWarren Young16 Aug
        • Re: Eyeballs needed on new reference counted pointer templateJonathan Wakely18 Aug
          • Re: Eyeballs needed on new reference counted pointer templateJonathan Wakely18 Aug
          • Re: Eyeballs needed on new reference counted pointer templateWarren Young20 Aug
    • Re: Eyeballs needed on new reference counted pointer templateWarren Young16 Aug
  • RE: Eyeballs needed on new reference counted pointer templateJoel Fielder15 Aug
    • Re: Eyeballs needed on new reference counted pointer templateWarren Young16 Aug
  • Re: Eyeballs needed on new reference counted pointer templateRobert Mecklenburg15 Aug
    • Re: Eyeballs needed on new reference counted pointer templateGraham Reitz15 Aug