List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:August 16 2007 8:17am
Subject:Re: SSQLSv2 design discussion
View as plain text
Joel Fielder wrote:

> Also, the ability to apply some transform as the result set goes into
> the SSQLS, e.g. localising a date.

I have zero personal interest in that.  If one wants it, one will have
to provide a patch.

Fortunately, I think SSQLSv2 should be unusually resistant to ABI
breakage.  Most changes to it should just change the generated code.
This might break someone else's ABI, but that's their concern.  :)

This means SSQLSv2 should be free to evolve in interesting ways after
it's released.  We don't have to boil the ocean today.
Thread
SSQLSv2 design discussionWarren Young15 Aug
  • Re: SSQLSv2 design discussionChris Frey15 Aug
    • Re: SSQLSv2 design discussionWarren Young16 Aug
      • Re: SSQLSv2 design discussionChris Frey16 Aug
  • RE: SSQLSv2 design discussionJoel Fielder15 Aug
    • RE: SSQLSv2 design discussionJoel Fielder15 Aug
      • Re: SSQLSv2 design discussionWarren Young16 Aug
        • RE: SSQLSv2 design discussionJoel Fielder17 Aug
    • Re: SSQLSv2 design discussionWarren Young16 Aug