List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Robert Mecklenburg Date:August 15 2007 2:47pm
Subject:Re: Eyeballs needed on new reference counted pointer template
View as plain text

Joel Fielder writes:
 > I'd like to see use of Boost.

It's also worth mentioning that the shared_ptr classes have been
accepted for C++ Technical Report 1 and will be included in all future
C++ compiler suites.  It is already in gcc 4.1.2.

If you don't want to "rely" on boost (or the vendor compiler), you
could probably just include the header in the mysql++ distro tarball.

Cheers,

--
Robert
Thread
Eyeballs needed on new reference counted pointer templateWarren Young15 Aug
  • Re: Eyeballs needed on new reference counted pointer templateChris Frey15 Aug
    • Re: Eyeballs needed on new reference counted pointer templateWarren Young16 Aug
  • Re: Eyeballs needed on new reference counted pointer templateAlex Burton15 Aug
    • Re: Eyeballs needed on new reference counted pointer templateWarren Young16 Aug
  • Re: Eyeballs needed on new reference counted pointer templateJoseph Artsimovich15 Aug
    • Re: Eyeballs needed on new reference counted pointer templateJonathan Wakely16 Aug
      • Re: Eyeballs needed on new reference counted pointer templateWarren Young16 Aug
        • Re: Eyeballs needed on new reference counted pointer templateJonathan Wakely18 Aug
          • Re: Eyeballs needed on new reference counted pointer templateJonathan Wakely18 Aug
          • Re: Eyeballs needed on new reference counted pointer templateWarren Young20 Aug
    • Re: Eyeballs needed on new reference counted pointer templateWarren Young16 Aug
  • RE: Eyeballs needed on new reference counted pointer templateJoel Fielder15 Aug
    • Re: Eyeballs needed on new reference counted pointer templateWarren Young16 Aug
  • Re: Eyeballs needed on new reference counted pointer templateRobert Mecklenburg15 Aug
    • Re: Eyeballs needed on new reference counted pointer templateGraham Reitz15 Aug