List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Abdul Wahab Dahalan Date:August 15 2007 4:21am
Subject:Problem Using sqlapi++
View as plain text
I'm running MySQL database under Windows OS, and tried to run C++
program to access the database.

Somehow it doesn't work. What are the steps should I take to make sure
it will work.

(I've installed MySQL Server 5.0 and sqlapi++ for C++)

Any help,

thanks.

-
-
-
DISCLAIMER:

This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any dealing, review, distribution, printing, copying
or use of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this email in error, please notify the sender or MIMOS Berhad
immediately and delete the original message. Opinions, conclusions
and other information in this e-mail that do not relate to the
official business of MIMOS Berhad and/or its subsidiaries shall be
understood as neither given nor endorsed by MIMOS Berhad and/or its
subsidiaries and neither MIMOS Berhad nor its subsidiaries accepts
responsibility for the same. All liability arising from or in
connection with computer viruses and/or corrupted e-mails is
excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.

Thread
Problem Using sqlapi++Abdul Wahab Dahalan15 Aug
  • Re: Problem Using sqlapi++Maarten Schrijvers15 Aug
  • RE: Problem Using sqlapi++Ian Daysh15 Aug