List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Cedrik Magis Date:August 7 2007 8:55am
Subject:MYSQLPP problem in visual studio : mysqlpp.dll was not found !!!
View as plain text
Hello,

We've got a problem in the use of the mysqlpp library, when using it in our program and
even with the example project mfc in visual studio (2005 professional edition). There is
no problem in compiling, only when launching the .exe. We've got an error message :
"This application has failed to start because mysqlpp.dll was not found. Re-installing the
application may fix the problem."

In our compiling options, the address of the mysqlpp.dll is correct (and, even it's
obvious, myslpp.dll is present), if some has encountered the same problem or can help us
to understand this, we will be grateful.

Thanks,

Cedrik and François