List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:August 6 2007 2:39pm
Subject:Re: Compiler error when using sql_create_N (when N == 50)
View as plain text
Graham Reitz wrote:

> The custom-macros.h now supports up to 50 table columns.

I seek enlightenment: what sort of design requires 50 columns in a
table?  I admit to asking this with some prejudice, but I'm also aware
that I could be missing something.

Since there's a possibility we'll be reworking SSQLS in the next release
of MySQL++, your answer could inform the design, so please don't be shy.
Thread
Compiler error when using sql_create_N (when N == 50)Graham Reitz5 Aug
  • Re: Compiler error when using sql_create_N (when N == 50)Drew M.6 Aug
  • Re: Compiler error when using sql_create_N (when N == 50)Graham Reitz6 Aug
  • Re: Compiler error when using sql_create_N (when N == 50)Warren Young6 Aug