List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:August 2 2007 4:14am
Subject:Re: MySQL Server 5.0.46 Package does not seem come with [ mysqlclient
]
View as plain text
Zeddy Chirombe wrote:

> Well as it turns out - after you install both devel & client standard rpms,
> you will need to configure mysql++ and prefix it use the libraries under
> /usr/lib/mysql not /usr/lib

This is with the official MySQL.com RPMs?  If they've changed the
install location, we'll have to change MySQL++ to look there by default.

> apprently
> even though configure found the libz library, it missed the path, I had to
> modify all make files that needed it to look for it in the correct place
> using -L.

I don't understand.  What did you change, precisely?  I don't see how
the configure script can succeed but the library build fail.  The
configure script actually finds the library, so how does the build fail?
Thread
Re: MySQL Server 5.0.46 Package does not seem come with [ mysqlclient ]Zeddy Chirombe2 Aug
  • Re: MySQL Server 5.0.46 Package does not seem come with [ mysqlclient]Warren Young2 Aug
    • Re: MySQL Server 5.0.46 Package does not seem come with [ mysqlclient ]Zeddy Chirombe2 Aug
      • Re: MySQL Server 5.0.46 Package does not seem come with [ mysqlclient]Warren Young3 Aug