List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Zeddy Chirombe Date:August 2 2007 3:17am
Subject:Re: MySQL Server 5.0.46 Package does not seem come with [ mysqlclient ]
View as plain text
Actually it does some with that libray, but not in the client rpm, but in
the compat one.

Well as it turns out - after you install both devel & client standard rpms,
you will need to configure mysql++ and prefix it use the libraries under
/usr/lib/mysql not /usr/lib  - not sure why the SOs didn't work for me.

This fixed it. But then, I ran into trouble trying to make it. apprently
even though configure found the libz library, it missed the path, I had to
modify all make files that needed it to look for it in the correct place
using -L. Thus MySql++ is rockin -

--Thanks,
--Zeddy