List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Zeddy Chirombe Date:August 1 2007 6:38pm
Subject:MySQL Server 5.0.46 Package down not seem come with [ mysqlclient ]
View as plain text
All,

I have just installed  MySQL Server 5.0.46 successfully, when I tried to
config mysql++, it failed with this
------------
checking for MySQL library directory... configure: error: Didn't find
mysqlclient library in '/usr/local/mysql/lib/mysql /usr/local/lib/mysql
/opt/mysql/lib/mysql /usr/lib/mysql /usr/local/mysql/lib /usr/local/lib
/opt/mysql/lib /usr/lib'
[  ldd mysql ]  does not list mysqlclient. Has anyone gotten arount this at
all ?

--Thanks,
--Zeddy

Thread
MySQL Server 5.0.46 Package down not seem come with [ mysqlclient ]Zeddy Chirombe1 Aug
  • Re: MySQL Server 5.0.46 Package down not seem come with [ mysqlclient]Warren Young2 Aug