List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Zeddy Chirombe Date:July 20 2007 9:35pm
Subject:Re: How to retrieve ENUM values by INDEX
View as plain text
That sums it all up - Well said !!

> Zeddy Chirombe wrote:
> >
> > I was
> > hoping that Warren, since he is the authority here, could liaise with
> MySQL
> > fellows to expose this info, so from MySQL++ perspective, we could then
> > choose to make a call like raw_enum(int), inplace for raw_data(int), or
> > vice-vesa.
>
> The physical phenomenon of orbiting objects is interesting.  It's
> incorrect to say only that the moon goes around the Earth; the Earth
> also goes around the moon.  As the moon moves, it moves the Earth, and
> vice versa.  This is how the moon manages to temporarily change the
> height of Earth's oceans by approximately 1 part in 10 million.
>
> MySQL++ is like that to MySQL, Inc.

How to retrieve ENUM values by INDEXZeddy Chirombe19 Jul
  • Re: How to retrieve ENUM values by INDEXWarren Young19 Jul
  • Re: How to retrieve ENUM values by INDEXAndrew Sayers19 Jul
    • Re: How to retrieve ENUM values by INDEXZeddy Chirombe19 Jul
      • Re: How to retrieve ENUM values by INDEXWarren Young20 Jul
        • Re: How to retrieve ENUM values by INDEXZeddy Chirombe20 Jul