List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joel Fielder Date:July 20 2007 1:02pm
Subject:RE: Connection class reorg in a testable state
View as plain text
> row.h doesn't include mysql++.h.  None of MySQL++'s headers do, on
> purpose, because the purpose of mysql++.h is to be a unified interface

> to the library for external programs.

Sorry, I was writing from memory, I meant mysql.h is included indirectly
- to clarify, I'd like the get the row["whatever"] interface without
pulling in mysql.h.

> I think we should take the v3 opportunity to audit #include use, to
> reduce dependencies.  It's on the Wishlist now, whether it's what you
> meant or not.

Sounds good to me :)

Thread
Connection class reorg in a testable stateWarren Young18 Jul
  • RE: Connection class reorg in a testable stateJoel Fielder18 Jul
    • Re: Connection class reorg in a testable stateWarren Young18 Jul
      • RE: Connection class reorg in a testable stateJoel Fielder19 Jul
        • Re: Connection class reorg in a testable stateWarren Young20 Jul
          • RE: Connection class reorg in a testable stateJoel Fielder20 Jul
            • Re: v3 development planWarren Young20 Jul
          • RE: Connection class reorg in a testable stateJoel Fielder20 Jul