List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:July 20 2007 12:49pm
Subject:Re: How to retrieve ENUM values by INDEX
View as plain text
Zeddy Chirombe wrote:

> I was
> hoping that Warren, since he is the authority here, could liaise with MySQL
> fellows to expose this info, so from MySQL++ perspective, we could then
> choose to make a call like raw_enum(int), inplace for raw_data(int), or
> vice-vesa.

The physical phenomenon of orbiting objects is interesting.  It's
incorrect to say only that the moon goes around the Earth; the Earth
also goes around the moon.  As the moon moves, it moves the Earth, and
vice versa.  This is how the moon manages to temporarily change the
height of Earth's oceans by approximately 1 part in 10 million.

MySQL++ is like that to MySQL, Inc.
Thread
How to retrieve ENUM values by INDEXZeddy Chirombe19 Jul
  • Re: How to retrieve ENUM values by INDEXWarren Young19 Jul
  • Re: How to retrieve ENUM values by INDEXAndrew Sayers19 Jul
    • Re: How to retrieve ENUM values by INDEXZeddy Chirombe19 Jul
      • Re: How to retrieve ENUM values by INDEXWarren Young20 Jul
        • Re: How to retrieve ENUM values by INDEXZeddy Chirombe20 Jul