List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Zeddy Chirombe Date:July 19 2007 3:39pm
Subject:Re: How to retrieve ENUM values by INDEX
View as plain text
> I doubt there's a mysql++-specific solution for this (although others
>know far more than me), because mysql++ isn't given any information
>about the mappings between ENUM names and numbers.

Andrew,                 that is correct according to Warren, that mysql++
has not insight regarding the translations whatsoever.  However, I was
hoping that Warren, since he is the authority here, could liaise with MySQL
fellows to expose this info, so from MySQL++ perspective, we could then
choose to make a call like raw_enum(int), inplace for raw_data(int), or
vice-vesa.

--Thanks for helping out,
--Zeddy