List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:July 18 2007 11:51pm
Subject:Re: How to retrieve ENUM values by INDEX
View as plain text
Zeddy Chirombe wrote:
> I need to extract/return the ENUM index, not
> the ENUM string value. How do we do this -

If this can be done, it's a matter of SQL syntax, not something MySQL++
is involved with.  Please take this up on the main MySQL mailing list.
Thread
How to retrieve ENUM values by INDEXZeddy Chirombe19 Jul
  • Re: How to retrieve ENUM values by INDEXWarren Young19 Jul
  • Re: How to retrieve ENUM values by INDEXAndrew Sayers19 Jul
    • Re: How to retrieve ENUM values by INDEXZeddy Chirombe19 Jul
      • Re: How to retrieve ENUM values by INDEXWarren Young20 Jul
        • Re: How to retrieve ENUM values by INDEXZeddy Chirombe20 Jul