List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:July 18 2007 8:28pm
Subject:Re: datetime.h problem if I use mysql++ like a DLL
View as plain text
Michele Dionisio wrote:
> the new file have the following change:
>
> LINE 181: MYSQLPP_EXPORT DateTime(time_t t)
> LINE 196: MYSQLPP_EXPORT operator time_t() const;

Instead, can you try changing

struct DateTime : public DTbase<DateTime>

to:

struct MYSQLPP_EXPORT DateTime : public DTbase<DateTime>

This should give the same result, and be more portable.

> possible to update the ufficial relese of mysql++

I have no current plans to make another v2.x release, because I'm
working on v3.0 right now.  It'll take a lot more than a little bug like
this to get me to branch the code to make a v2.x release.  Sorry, but I
have to set priorities.
Thread
datetime.h problem if I use mysql++ like a DLLMichele Dionisio18 Jul
  • Re: datetime.h problem if I use mysql++ like a DLLWarren Young18 Jul
  • Re: datetime.h problem if I use mysql++ like a DLLWarren Young28 Dec