List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michele Dionisio Date:July 18 2007 2:30pm
Subject:datetime.h problem if I use mysql++ like a DLL
View as plain text
Hi,

I'm new in this ML. I'm working on Windows 2003 (using VS 2005) for build
MySQL++ and all component of my project. Today I'm founded that it is
impossible on windows use the following method of DateTime class:

DateTime(time_t t)
operator time_t() const;

The problem is that the these method are not exported into the dynamic
library (DLL of windows).

I solved this problem changing datetime.h file inserting MYSQLPP_EXPORT
defini before definition of these methos.

the new file have the following change:

LINE 181: MYSQLPP_EXPORT DateTime(time_t t)
LINE 196: MYSQLPP_EXPORT operator time_t() const;

I don't known if my procedure is correct and if it is correct if is possible
to update the ufficial relese of mysql++

regards

Thread
datetime.h problem if I use mysql++ like a DLLMichele Dionisio18 Jul
  • Re: datetime.h problem if I use mysql++ like a DLLWarren Young18 Jul
  • Re: datetime.h problem if I use mysql++ like a DLLWarren Young28 Dec