List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:July 18 2007 2:12am
Subject:Connection class reorg in a testable state
View as plain text
Those interested in the recently proposed changes to Connection might
want to check out what's in svn right now.  In particular, allow me to
direct your attention to:

- Connection::Connection(db, server, user, password, port)
- Connection::connect(db, server, user, password, port)
- Connection::parse_ipc_method()
- TCPConnection (lib/tcp_connection.*)
- test/test_tcp.cpp

I'm done for the night, so I'll be creating the NamedPipesConnection and
DomainSocketsConnection classes tomorrow at earliest.  There shouldn't
be anything surprising in these; TCPConnection was by far the trickiest.
Thread
Connection class reorg in a testable stateWarren Young18 Jul
  • RE: Connection class reorg in a testable stateJoel Fielder18 Jul
    • Re: Connection class reorg in a testable stateWarren Young18 Jul
      • RE: Connection class reorg in a testable stateJoel Fielder19 Jul
        • Re: Connection class reorg in a testable stateWarren Young20 Jul
          • RE: Connection class reorg in a testable stateJoel Fielder20 Jul
            • Re: v3 development planWarren Young20 Jul
          • RE: Connection class reorg in a testable stateJoel Fielder20 Jul