List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:roberto previdi Date:July 16 2007 3:02pm
Subject:Re: Weird parsing of templated query
View as plain text
I tried this:

try
    {
    mysqlpp::Query q(TheDb::Instance().getConnection());
    q <<"select * from `Mob` where objectId=%0:objectId";
    q.parse();
    mysqlpp::SQLQueryParms parms(&q);
    parms["objectId"]=4;
    mysqlpp::Result result;
    result = q.store(parms);
[...]
    }

    catch(exception &e)

    {

            cout << string(e.what())<< endl;

    }

but i get this exception:

std::exception: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to
your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'select * from `Mob` where
objectId=4' at line 1

So the substitution is working correctly (yeah!) but something is still not correct..
If i try that query in mysql it works perfectly.. Maybe i don't catch correctly the
exception?

roby