List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:roberto previdi Date:July 16 2007 12:17pm
Subject:parameters problem
View as plain text
Hi all. I admit that i am one of the query.def abusers :)
I know that i must change my code putting the parameters' values in the store or use or
execute call. The problem is that my query is dynamically generated, and when i call
store i don't statically know how many parameters are in the query. I would need
something like putting all the (parameter,value) couples in a vector or some dynamic
structure and pass it to the query object..

In alternative i will need to implement a dynamic parameter substitution and use it on the
sql string before to passing it to the Query object. In this case, i ask, is there a way
to use the mysqlpp param. substitution internal routines?

thank you for any advice