List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Janne Kätevä Date:July 12 2007 10:13am
Subject:Problem compiling MySQL++ with MinGW
View as plain text
Hi

I'm having big difficulties compiling the MySQL++. I'm using MinGW 5.1.3
in Windows XP. I have followed the steps in readme.mingw. Using dlltool
probably works fine (i don't quite know what it should do, but it
doesn't give any error messages). Running command "" gives the following
error, after it has run a while:

if exist libmysqlpp_util.a del libmysqlpp_util.a
Syntax error: end of file unexpected (expecting "then")
mingw32-make: *** [libmysqlpp_util.a] Error 2

This command generates mysqlpp.dll file, but I don't think it works (I
mean I don't know how to use/test it because the instruction doesn't say
how to do that...).

Please, could anyone help me with this one?

Thanks,
Janne
Thread
Problem compiling MySQL++ with MinGWJanne Kätevä12 Jul
  • Re: Problem compiling MySQL++ with MinGWWarren Young12 Jul
    • Re: Problem compiling MySQL++ with MinGWJanne Kätevä13 Jul