List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:July 11 2007 8:09pm
Subject:Re: RELEASE: v2.3.1
View as plain text
Axel Howind wrote:

> it seems to me MySQL++ has come a long way.

Yes, thanks for noticing.  ;)

> In our company, a somewhat outdated version has been in use for
> quite some time now and we had lots of problems with it. The team has
> successfully worked its way around these, but I thought it would be
> better to help improve MySQL++ itself.

You've been on the list long enough to see that I don't accept 100% of
all suggestions, not by a long shot.  But, I do think I consider them
fairly, so I hope you'll mention any remaining problems you're having.
I'm still doing probably 90% of the work on MySQL++ (the rest being
outside patches accepted with little change), but without the outside
ideas, MySQL++ wouldn't be anywhere near where it is now.  I finished
scratching most of my own itches long ago.
Thread
RELEASE: v2.3.1Warren Young11 Jul
  • Re: RELEASE: v2.3.1Axel Howind11 Jul
    • Re: RELEASE: v2.3.1Warren Young11 Jul