List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Axel Howind Date:July 11 2007 7:50pm
Subject:Re: RELEASE: v2.3.1
View as plain text
Congratulations, Warren!

Not just for this release, but it seems to me MySQL++ has come a long
way. In our company, a somewhat outdated version has been in use for
quite some time now and we had lots of problems with it. The team has
successfully worked its way around these, but I thought it would be
better to help improve MySQL++ itself. Now that I finally have the time
to look into it, I see most of it is already done.

Axel
Thread
RELEASE: v2.3.1Warren Young11 Jul
  • Re: RELEASE: v2.3.1Axel Howind11 Jul