List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:July 10 2007 9:49pm
Subject:Re: Fw: Problem with Multithreaded Runtime Setting
View as plain text
Axel Stumpp wrote:

> i'm currently working on a project where i need to work with several
> different librarys. i work with ms visual studio 2003 compiler. All
> of the libs, except mysql++, require me to use the "Multithreaded"
> (Multithreaded-Debug) as runtime not "Multithreaded-DLL".

So rebuild the other libraries as Multithread-DLL.

If you can't do that, you must rebuild MySQL++ to match the other
libraries.  Beware that if you do this and then distribute binaries for
your program to others, you will have to license your program under the
LGPL or a compatible license.  Building the library as a DLL avoids this.
Thread
Fw: Problem with Multithreaded Runtime SettingAxel Stumpp10 Jul
  • Re: Fw: Problem with Multithreaded Runtime SettingWarren Young10 Jul