List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Axel Stumpp Date:July 10 2007 11:24am
Subject:Fw: Problem with Multithreaded Runtime Setting
View as plain text

i'm currently working on a project where i need to work with several different librarys. i
work with ms visual studio 2003 compiler. All of the libs, except mysql++, require me to
use the "Multithreaded" (Multithreaded-Debug) as runtime not "Multithreaded-DLL". When i
try to compile my project i get a lot of linker warnings (4217, 4049) and a linker error:

error LNK2019: Nicht aufgelöstes externes Symbol '"__declspec(dllimport) public:
unsigned int __thiscall std::basic_string<char,struct
std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> >::find(char,unsigned
int)const "
verwiesen in Funktion '"private: void __thiscall LoginService::HandleLoginRequest(class
std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class
std::allocator<char> >)"

do you have any suggestions?

Fw: Problem with Multithreaded Runtime SettingAxel Stumpp10 Jul
  • Re: Fw: Problem with Multithreaded Runtime SettingWarren Young10 Jul