List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joel Fielder Date:July 5 2007 7:32am
Subject:RE: Building the mysql++ Library Using MinGW
View as plain text
Please reply to the list rather than directly as this allows discussion
to be archived for the future use of others experiencing similar
problems.

As a rule, you should keep spaces out of any paths as this can cause
problems.

But anyway, I think this is an issue with your setup rather than
mysql++.  Try and get a very basic dll project compiled and linked
first.

Joel