List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:June 29 2007 9:46am
Subject:Re: Borland c++ builder
View as plain text
mosaed wrote:
> I want to use Mysql

This mailing list is for MySQL++, a C++ wrapper around the MySQL C API.

> with Borland c++ Builder.

MySQL++ has been built before under BCBuilder, but due to lack of
interest, we no longer support it.  At minimum, we know that the SSQLS
feature isn't going to work right, due to a compiler limitation.  The
progress we've made in the library since the last time someone tried it
in BCBuilder might have caused further breakages w.r.t. BCBuilder.

So, you can either try your luck with MySQL++, or you can use the C API
instead.  If you choose the latter path, please take the issue up on the
main MySQL list, where it is on topic.
Thread
cannot build simple1Wynn Taylor27 Jun
  • Re: cannot build simple1Wynn Taylor27 Jun
    • Re: cannot build simple1Warren Young27 Jun
  • Re: cannot build simple1Warren Young27 Jun
  • Borland c++ buildermosaed28 Jun
    • Re: Borland c++ builderWarren Young29 Jun
  • Re: Borland c++ buildermosaed29 Jun