List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:June 27 2007 4:53am
Subject:Re: Recent change to custom.pl breaks examples on mingw
View as plain text
Joel Fielder wrote:

> I only rebuilt the lib before, so decided to do the examples too, and
> got the errors below.  Reversing revision 1596 fixes it, but is there a
> better solution?

No, I thought I might not get away with that change.  It was done in an
attempt to get BLOBs working with SSQLS, which I managed to get done
last night (!!) in a different way.  Reverting this change doesn't break
that, so I'm okay with it.  I wish it wasn't needed, because it rules
out certain types of desirable conversions, but it's not a big loss.

Thanks for the testing, and the diagnosis.
Thread
Recent changes to coldata.hJoel Fielder25 Jun
  • Re: Recent changes to coldata.hWarren Young26 Jun
    • RE: Recent changes to coldata.hJoel Fielder26 Jun
      • Recent change to custom.pl breaks examples on mingwJoel Fielder26 Jun
        • Re: Recent change to custom.pl breaks examples on mingwWarren Young27 Jun
        • RE: Recent change to custom.pl breaks examples on mingwYuantu.Huang27 Jun