List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joel Fielder Date:June 26 2007 8:24am
Subject:RE: Recent changes to coldata.h
View as plain text
Warren Young wrote:
> With MinGW seeming to stagnate, I wonder if using Cygwin's gcc with
> --mno-cygwin is a better option?

Maybe, but I'll defer any changes until I'm forced (i.e. boost doesn't
compile) so no doubt I'll have more random mingw breakage for you.

Thread
Recent changes to coldata.hJoel Fielder25 Jun
  • Re: Recent changes to coldata.hWarren Young26 Jun
    • RE: Recent changes to coldata.hJoel Fielder26 Jun
      • Recent change to custom.pl breaks examples on mingwJoel Fielder26 Jun
        • Re: Recent change to custom.pl breaks examples on mingwWarren Young27 Jun
        • RE: Recent change to custom.pl breaks examples on mingwYuantu.Huang27 Jun