List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:June 25 2007 11:34pm
Subject:Re: exceptions when running bootstrap script from svn
View as plain text
Warren Young wrote:

> Those are bakefile errors.  Try rolling back to an older version while I
> investigate.

I just tried bakefile from svn trunk, and it's still working fine.
However, as of Bakefile 0.2.2, it does require Python 2.3 now.  I doubt
that it explicitly checks it...it could just fail as you've seen.
Thread
exceptions when running bootstrap script from svnAxel Howind25 Jun
  • Re: exceptions when running bootstrap script from svnWarren Young25 Jun
    • Re: exceptions when running bootstrap script from svnWarren Young26 Jun
Re: exceptions when running bootstrap script from svnAxel Howind28 Jun